5. SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES
Main scientific events:
- Workshop: Different Aspects of Policy Expertise in and for Political Parties (event sponsored by RC18), Charles University in Prague, 13 February 2015;
- Conference on Methods in Political Science: A Rainbow of Challenges (event sponsored by RC18), University of Antwerp, 17-18 September 2015;
- How Party Organizations Shape Democratic Outcomes, RC18 panel at APSA Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 3-6 September 2015;
- ISA Vienna Forum, 10-14 July 2016, RC18 has organized 15 sessions;
- 24th IPSA Congress, 23-28, July 2016, Poznań (Poland), RC 18 has organized 13 panels;
- RC18 panel Political Science and Political Sociology: Opposing, Alternative or Compatible Traditions?, 10th Congress of the Brasilian Association of Political Science (ABCP), Belo Horizonte, 30 August-2 September 2016;
- Joint SciencesPo Paris/RC 18 and IPSA RC23 conference: Referendum Politics, Policies and Political Effects, Paris, CEVIPOF, 22-23 September 2016;
- Migrants' Representation. The Role of Parties, Electoral Systems and Mobilization, RC18 panel at APSA annual meeting, Philadelphia, 1-4 September 2016;
- The Legitimacy of Political Executives in Democratic and Authoritarian Regimes, RC18 panel at APSA annual meeting (31 August-3 September 2017, San Francisco, USA);
- Redefining Political Sociology, conference organized by CPS and Andrés Bello University (Chile), 11-13 December 2017, Santiago de Chile.
Newsletters: CPS send official Newsletters to its members twice a year, plus extra ad hoc Newsletters and communications.
CPS Summary of Activities 2006-2014 (link)
CPS Report Meeting at APSA 2013 (link)
Published on Friday, March 27 2015 by CPS Staff